Detailed Project Report is a document prepared for investment decision making, approval and planning. DPR is a primary report for the formulation of an investment proposal. Key decisions are made based on the details given in the report.
1. Background and Information about the company and promoters.
2. Brief information about the project.
3. Experience and capability of promoters.
4. Technical details about the project including capacity, details of land and building available, manufacturing process, infrastructure availability, raw material requirement and availability, manpower requirement.
5. Market Analysis
6. Financial details including working capital requirements and availability, profitability analysis, cash flow estimates, sensitivity analysis etc.
7. Information of various approvals required.